Spooky Tea (Clocktower Script)
Difficulty: Expert (Player & Storyteller)
Character sheet without Cannibal: https://imgur.com/a/xZQ8fwn
Notes: Make sure you include the Duchess. Also, there are a few funky interactions here.
- The Widow can poison themselves (to stop a Widow ping going out) or the Fearmonger (and stop a Fearmonger announcement from being made), which can throw doubt on which Demon is in-play.
- A Fearmonger can still win via their ability even if the player they nominate & execute is already dead.
- In a Lil' Monsta game, the ST should usually try and avoid having 2 Minions alive on final day, as this creates a coin-flip situation for the good team as to who is the Demon.
- If the Engineer creates a Lil' Monsta, the Vortox becomes the not in-play Minion.
- If the Engineer creates a Vortox, whichever Minion is currently holding the Lil’ Monsta token becomes the Vortox.
- Lil' Monsta/Lunatic is messy. If there's a Lunatic in-play, probably just make them think that they are the Vortox.
To return to the main custom script page, click here.